Cupit Public Relations
Lara Cupit has extensive experience in the areas of public relations, communications, marketing and special events. She has secured placements for clients in leading media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, the San Francisco Chronicle, the LA Times, the Houston Chronicle, CNN Money, Market Watch, the Associated Press, the Hollywood Reporter, Variety, Reuters, D Magazine, the National Law Journal, Wired, and Business Journals across all major markets. Her ability to establish and foster strong relationships with reporters has garnered incredible press for clients such as a front-page spread in the LA Times Business Section highlighting a client's innovative practice.
An honors graduate in Speech Communications from The University of Texas, Lara has a strong background in both technical and creative writing that includes numerous pieces for online magazines, blogs and social media, press releases, biographies and practice descriptions, grants, proposals, website content, collateral and other marketing communication pieces. She has planned special events across the country, including Dallas, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston and Chicago. Her experience spans the entire process from event conception to execution and promotion for everything from cocktail receptions to conferences.
Contract Services Include:
• Actively pitching story ideas to media outlets to secure interview opportunities
• Writing and distributing press releases
• Creating personal and business biographies
• Crafting articles for placement in key publications
• Writing /Editing copy for websites, blogs, newsletters, and email blasts
• Identifying and pursuing opportunities for speaking engagements, awards, lists and accolades in designated fields